Well, this one is long, hence it being my weekend double-feature post. I worked on it all day, trying to get it right, edited and ready to go for the weekend. It meanders, here and there, but it stays pretty much on topic, reminiscent of a slightly drunk person walking that yellow line for a field sobriety test, I suppose. I won't always post as in-depth on this issue, but I will revisit it. It's one of my inner daemons, after all, and a Girl's got to keep fighting them off all the time, hasn't she? Please enjoy your weekend, with, or without, my scribbles. Laugh, sing, dance, read, sit in silence, whatever it is you love to do! Just enjoy it! Trigger warning : this post contains body-issues. I have them. Most people do, and I'm going to unpack them, at least in so much as I can handle it. We'll see how far this goes. I am going to be brutally honest, even if it's ugly and mean and nasty and cruel to myself. Believe me when I say I'm not looking ...
Comments
Post a Comment